Friday, January 06, 2012

Shopping

I hate shopping.  I hate picking out clothes, unless it is a choice between two.  The ugly one or the cute one.  Hmm, I think I'll take the cute one thank you.  However, showing up to department store where there are about 500 different shirts in different colors that look fantastic on a manikin but look like the manikin threw up on me when I try the same combinations, it doesn't work for me.  I give each store a a time limit of 15 minutes if nothing jumps off the racks, onto my body and I love it then I'm out of there.  I do want new clothes, but I get way overwhelmed thinking about buying them.  I think I will be bringing BJ to the store and having him pick out the clothes, me try them on and I am happy.  I think I have a plan for the evening...

No comments: