Tuesday, January 03, 2012

THEY DID IT!

You know how you hear about all these people that are participating in all different kinds of plastic surgery?  I have always thought I would love to look that great but why would I want to put all that non-natural stuff in my body. I mean botox is poison.  Implants are plastic and not that natural of stuff.  But now, now they have found a way to take extra body fat and put it in places that you want it like wrinkles and boobs.  FINALLY!  I have a reason to gain weight.  If I gain an extra 3 or 4 pounds and move them from my tummy and legs to my boobs I would look hot. Wait, I will just move the fat I have now and look even better.  Next step will be to save up the 12-20 thousand dollars to get this all done.  HAHAHA yeah right, if I had access to that kind of cash that is not what I would do with it.  Oh well, just an FYI for all of you that have that money and want to look like a model.  

No comments: