Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Daycare

Well Elijah and I both survived yet another day of first day of daycare.  Yes I know, my child is 2 years 6 months and yes I know we are on our 4th daycare.  But in all fairness only two of them I chose to remove him from.  They were not the best environment for Eli.  The last place he was at closed on me without much warning.  But today we started yet another daycare.  I like this one just like I liked my last one.  Let's hope that I continue to like them.  Elijah had a good first day.  He only had one little accident, was bit by a kid, and didn't nap because another new kid did not want to nap and cried the whole time.  Elijah apparently fell asleep less than a block away for school and didn't wake up until about 6:30.  Poor kid.  But like always, he was a great kid.  The teachers were impressed with his eating ability and his ability to stick with the structure.  I can't wait to see what things he creates. 

No comments: