Sunday, January 01, 2012

Resolutions of 2011


With the end of 2011 I am sure you want to know exactly how I did on my Resolutions for the past year.  So here we go...

Blog more (than 2010) Nope.  Didn't get this one done.  I blame it on my new work hours. 

Eat less (sugar), Sort of.
Clean more (during the week), YES! Again blame it on my new work hours but still a yes!
Watch TV less (decrease # of shows I follow), Again yes! I know I'm kinda awesome.  DVR helps a lot.
Save more ($$), NOPE.  Guess we will work on that again next year.
Weigh less (than ???), Definitely yes.  down 10 pounds from last year.  Wahoo.
Work hard (at work) Certainly feels like it.
Play harder (at home and on the weekend) Yes.  I love my family and we have had a lot of fun together this past year on the weekend.
Read more (books) HAHAHA, enough said.
Clean car (inside and out) Better than 2010 but still not the best.

No comments: