Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wendesday

Many of you must wonder what the heck I do Wendesday and Friday.  Well let me just tell you.  Wendesday is cleaning day.  I try to deep clean for 2-3 hours before I have to go to work.  The problem I run into is our dog.  She is black and sheds all year round.  So everywhere you go there is dog hair, and it sticks around for ever.  Takes so much time, I usually get half of what I want to done because I have to clean and reclean areas because of her.  I'm trying to set up some sort of cycle so I can deep clean each area of the house once every few weeks.  Hopefully that will shorten the amount of time I spend cleaning each area. 

Friday is shopping day.  After dropping Elijah off at school and I get breakfast then head to get food.  Once I get home and put away the food if there is any time left I can run the vaccume threw a room or two before I have to leave for work. 

No comments: