Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why boys are fun.

Let me tell you how my day started.

Elijah: Mommy! Mommy!
Me: (Go in to get Elijah out of his bed and find him under ALL his blankets.)
Elijah: You can't see me. (Followed by him jumping out of the blankets)

Elijah then proceeds to wake up every animal in his bed, hug them then tell me they are crying and need to go back to sleep.  He then lays them down and covers them up.  I then decide that it has been over 12 hours since his last bathroom visit so I take him in to the bathroom.  I set him on the potty but since he was wearing his pj's he is practically naked.  I leave him there for I swear 4 minutes at MOST.  In that time I was able to get a shirt, pants that match, socks, and an undershirt.  I then hear "Mommy I done."  I walk into the bathroom and find pee EVERYWHERE.  Not just a little here or there but EVERYWHERE.  We have tiles that are 1 x 1 foot.  He managed to get pee 3 feet to the left, in an area of 2 feet by 3 feet.  He had pee on his hand, all down both legs, around the seat of the toddler seat and normal seat, and the best one...on his chest and FACE.  How in the world did the child get all that pee on his body, in the room and still a bunch in the toilet.  I thought boys don't start putting pee everywhere until they were like 6 or something.  Never thought I would find all that after 3 minutes. 

No comments: