Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pass!

As I am sitting waiting for my first kid, who no showed by the way, one of our new hires came in and he looks exhausted.  He was waiting to see if he had passed his exam to get his licence.  About 5 minutes later he comes bounding back in because he just found out he passed.  I then started thinking about how I found out I passed my test.  Oh wait, I blogged about it way back when.  But 6 years ago it was not done electronically and I had to wait almost 6 weeks before I found out.  But that feeling was the best once I knew I passed.  All that hard work and studying paid off and now I never had to study again.  Not only did our current new grad pass, but the OT starting next week also passed.  She's also my step-sister.  Wahoo!  No more studying for her either. 

No comments: