Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I think I made him mad

We headed to a "vacation club" but it's not a club, meeting.  It was one of those places that you pay money to become a "member" then you can be a life time member as long as you pay more money every year to stay a member.  Then you have to pay an additional fee to actually go on vacation.  However, we went to just get the free (but not so free) airfare and cruise.  Since we knew what we were getting into before we got there, I really didn't listen to the guy talking.  Then when the guy came over to ask us where we wanted to go I told him Egypt.  After about 30 seconds, I asked if there were vacation spots that would let me sleep in a pyramid.  I think I made him a bit mad.  He actually stopped, looked at me and asked me if I was serious.  I was, but I wanted him to stop showing me just how "awesome" this group was.  But I think that would be cool to sleep in a pyramid.  FUN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We got sucked into one of those meetings too.....