Saturday, November 28, 2009

ZZZ...Gobble...Gobble...ZZZ

Happy Thanksgiving weekend. I was going to post on Thanksgiving about my Thanksgiving, however, I got a bit busy and ended up going to bed instead of posting.

So here is a look back on my Thanksgiving. First of all I am thankful for my husband for sweeping away the baby in the morning and letting me sleep past 7. However, by 7:30 I was wide awake and didn't get much more sleep after that. Then BJ made me breakfast toast with a turkey cut out of it and an egg over easy inside. Real cute and real yummy. Then we headed off to the Okel house to spend Elijah's first Thanksgiving there. Dinner was delicious. Then we headed off to home where I feel fast asleep.


Friday, Mom and Sonny came over to help cook chili for our Sunday family gathering. However, before we started cooking, Elijah headed off to the doctor to get his tushy looked at. Turns out Elijah as a possible fistula and we will be heading off to meet with a pediatric surgeon to see what we need to do about it. Fantastic!! I knew I should have put more money on the Flex Spending Card this year. Oh well, I am sure everything will be okay as long as we get this taken care of quickly.

Saturday, (today) we are doing round 2 of Thanksgiving with the Collins side of my family (Mom, Sonny, Brett, and Kelsey). Who can turn down delicious food? Not me. I am all for it!

No comments: