Monday, November 09, 2009

Pregnacy and the after effects

When your pregnant you expect your body to change in certain ways. However, there are many things that those other people forget to mention. For example, I knew I would gain weight, they said 20 pounds... actual 45 pounds. They said I would have stretch marks, I assumed on my stomach... actual, got them on my back, inner thighs, and calves, none on my stomach. They said your boobs will get bigger... actual they quadrupled in size and are always full. They said it will take time to lose the baby weight... actual, the weight comes off semi quickly, however, all the lose skin sticks around for what feels like forever. What they forgot to mention... your eyes change about 3 months after you give birth so you can't see anything, you lose 3-4 giant fist fulls of hair a day (seriously I feel like a shedding doggy), and you eventually get used to sleeping in 4-5 hour spurts.

Yeah and I'm only 4.5 months out of being preggers. Can't wait for the rest of the surprises to pop up any day now.

No comments: