Thursday, November 05, 2009

Word of the day...BLAH

Yesterday at 6:00 am we get a phone call from Elijah's daycare saying that her daughter was super sick and they were rushing her to the hospital, therefore, no daycare today. about 3 hours later, I started to not feel so hot but it wasn't anything to worry about. Progressively throughout the day I felt worse and worse, Elijah's low grade fever came back and the the daycare providers daughter was admitted to the hospital. Today, I'm not feeling any better, nor is Elijah. But my thinking back in September was that I would take 3 days in November and really deep clean the house, now that it is November and I'm off work, I just want to curl up on the couch and sleep and try to get solid food into my system. Either way, I wouldn't be working today so at least I had planned a head with my clients. BLAH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. And Elijah too.