Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Places I want to go before I die:

At BJ's old job he placed temp. lab workers all over the country. When he was let go some of them sent him personal e-mail saying that they missed him. One of them even sent us a package from Hawaii. That made me think where are the places in the world that I would love to visit some time in my life. (Not in any particular order)
1. Great Wall of China (need to get over my eating things I don't know fear first).
2. Eiffel Tower
3. Egypt (all of it).
4. San Andrus Fault
5. Rome
6. Hawaii
7. Dallas
8. Grand Canyon
9. Las Vegas
10. Maine in the fall
11. Aruba
12. The place where the Mississippi river meets the Gulf of Mexico

I'm sure there are more, but I just realized how geographically challenged I am. Hmmm, I guess I'll figure it out later in life when I need to plan a trip.

No comments: