Saturday, November 21, 2009

Date night

Last night BJ and I went out to dinner and a movie and we left little man Elijah with his grandparents right down the street from the movie theater. While we were at dinner I felt as though the entire restaurant was empty. I thought that was odd, especially since it was about 6 on a Friday night, less than a block away from the movie theater. We then saw The Blindside which is a movie about the pro-football player who had a difficult start in life. The movie reassured a feeling I have had for a very long time. I have always felt that I want to have 2 children then adopt a third.

However, while at the movie, Elijah had a massive gas attack and was very uncomfortable and screaming for about 45 minutes. Poor Dad and Kelly. They tried to call and text, but they didn't go through since we were in the theater. I feel bad. At least he finally went back to sleep. Now I just get to spend the rest of the weekend trying to get the kid to poop.

No comments: