Monday, November 02, 2009

What I found in my car

For anyone who has been anywhere near my car in the last, um... 3-4 years, you will know my car seems to be a black hole for crap. Now BJ likes to say excuses and butts are basically the same thing, everyone has one and they both stink. Well my excuses for my car are:
A) we never take my car so why should it be clean?
B) I have a lot of stuff to bring back and forth why not just give it a permanent home in my car?

Well It finally came to a point (BJ told me I had to or he would do it) that I needed to clean my car. I thought It would be funny to share all that I found. HA you ready.

2-child puzzles (1 floor puzzle, 1- 9 piece wooden one
1- coloring book
2- sets of stickers
1- hot wheel car
1- Fisher Price car with baby in the back seat
1- unopened deck of cards
3- pairs of socks
1- cat puppet
50- wedding favor bubbles
8- reusable bags
1- pair of mittens
1- water bottle
3- expired vehicle registrations
2- emissions tests (made me realize I missed my last vehicle emissions in 2008)
7- expired insurance cards
1- bag of popcorn (not sure why)
1- hair claw
2- uppercase living catalogs
3- Mr. Potato Head bodies (no parts)
3- Baby potato head bodies (again no parts)
1- giant potato head, with parts
1- CD
1- half drunk Iced tea
1- Tupperware with a science experiment inside
1- hand held AC adapted vacuum cleaner
1- mini brown paper bag
1- bag of garbage
1- pen
1- travel bottle of contact solution that expired in 2002
1- Christmas Chocolate
1- speech developmental chart
1- gift card to Target
1- phone charger to a phone I don't have any more
1- tum
directions to two places and 1 dead June bug. Ha and that's not including the car seat base, stuffed cow, umbrella (that is never used), atlas (that has never been opened), a box of tampons, a tire pressure gage and 3 travel sized packs of Kleenex. I know, I'm a slob. now my car can go to the Doctor and get it's axel fixed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As long as everyone knows -- her MOTHER has a very tidy car!!! :-)

T.J. said...

Just for the record...so does her Dad!!