Saturday, September 25, 2010

We don't feel well

Last night after we got home BJ and I started to realize Elijah felt a bit warm.  We took his temp. 102.7 Yeah that's right, over 102.  We quickly gave him some medicine his fever came down to under 100.  BJ then headed to bed around 8:30 and I was close behind him around 9:30.  I then woke up around 11 and was not feeling so well.  I then went to check on Elijah and he was still doing alright but I could tell the drugs were starting to wear off.  When BJ woke up at 1:30 i got up too and gave the baby some more drugs.  We then both slept until about 6:30.  Elijah then took a 2 hour morning nap and after a couple hours at the petting zoo slept for another 4 hours.  He woke up long enough to down half a bottle of Gatorade and eat some soup then he was down for the count.  Let's see how long the baby sleeps.  I hope it's awhile because then I can sleep and get better too.  At least all I have is stomach issues and I'm not sore or groggy like normal. These pictures were taken of Elijah in the process of getting off the couch.  Out.

No comments: