Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Labor Day: By Elijah

Last year this was me:
I was little then, I couldn't do very much. Look at the the picture, Daddy had to hold me up. I couldn't even sit. That was like forever ago. This Labor day I had lots of making up to do. Mommy said that Labor means work. So I had lots of work that I needed to do. I needed to start early and just keep going.

First I needed to jump on my wild and crazy giraffe and get my morning ride in. What Mommy couldn't get in the picture is that I can drive my giraffe forward AND backward. Turning is a bit tricky though, usually I just hit something then move the animal.
I thought I should probably try to eat something too while I was out riding around.
Something in this house stinks...Yup it was my shoes, but just to be sure, I should make sure I take care of everyone else's shoes too. I think I will just put Mommy's shoes right over here...Now it's time to do the laundry, because that stinks too. Wait nothing is in this one. Daddy, Where's the dirty clothes?This doesn't go here, Daddy and Mommy have NO idea what goes in the laundry basket. I better let someone know that the clothes were stolen. Who would want dirty clothes. Wait a second, Daddy is folding clothes on the couch, I better go help him and move the clothes after he folds them...You know I should probably get dressed. It is about that time. But you have to catch me first. HAHAHA DIAPER CHANGE!!! I love throwing out my diapers. I know right where they should go in every room of the house. I'm so smart!Mommy! Open! Actually it sounds more like this doh-din, but sometimes I get in an "Oh"
Phew! I need a breather.Mommy, stop taking my picture...Do you need a hug??? This might be the only time you get today. I'm sitting all nice and quiet you have 5 more seconds, 4...3...2...Just in the nick of time. Daddy, you need one too?
Alright back to work. And I'm off. And that was only 10 minutes of my day. I don't understand why Mommy and Daddy are always so sleepy by the end of the day. I mean I have a lot of stuff I need to get done. I can't just sit around and wait for you.
Oh and today I said "bye bye" while I waved goodbye to daycare. Mommy almost cried. She was so happy. I don't know why. But Mommy said that I am learning to talk to nicely. I love my Mommy and my Daddy.
As always Love Elijah

No comments: