Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's started!!

Two more spiders died today.  One got away... I wasn't wearing shoes and neather was my co-worker.  When I went back a bit later, it was gone.  All three of the spiders today were of a different kind.  I mean really typically you only see one or two different types of spiders in one place not here, it's crazy.  I can't wait until the weather is done changing and all the in door spiders have died. 

On another note, this week has been awesome with all the new shows starting.  However, I really wish the good ones like Big Bang Theory would be on later than it is because that is Elijah's bed time.  I also feel the need to watch all the TV because we do not have TiVo like he rest of the world and I don't know what shows are going to be on onDemand, you know the poor man's TiVo.  I spend to much time in front of the TV, however, I blog while I watch so it's a win for you. 

Last on my list tonight, I'm very warm.  It was 90 here today and now my computer is as hot as the sun. Oh and happy 15 months Elijah.  Sorry about the big bump on your head right before bed. 

No comments: