Monday, September 20, 2010

Kellyisms

For those of you who know me I frequently do things that make you question where my brain was.  Some of the most frequent events are...
  • Occasionally over the past year or so I have been using bubble bath as body wash.  I didn't realize this until my wonderful husband pointed out that he noticed the bubble bath was going down, but he didn't realize I had been taking baths.  Ding that's when I realize it wasn't body wash, it was bubble bath, that's why it has a stronger sent than the soap I usually use. 
  • On Saturday, I was loading the car with the monster stroller and I didn't want to open the garage so I semi opened the back of the car while in the garage.  I then folded up the stroller and was trying to figure out how to lift the darn thing when ***Bamb*** My forehead got in the way of the door.  Now my forehead hurts when ever I smile or do anything.
  • While in the process of trying to keep Elijah from spilling his 8 oz cup of milk, I knocked over my 20+ oz cup of iced tea.  While we all jumped up from the table, only BJ was thinking enough to move the baby out of the flash flood. 
  • Frequently while talking to parents about there child's inability to communicate, I get word blocks or have moments of complete articulation loss.  Which makes me look like a great SLP.  But on the inside it makes me laugh.
  • The other day after I took off my socks, to put on my flip flops, I took 5 steps toward the door before I realized I forgot to put on the flip flops.
  • I spent over 5 minutes looking for my car keys today to realize I had been holding them the whole time.
I'm sure there are so many more...I just don't remember them.  LOL

No comments: