Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random

I had a great question earlier but have now forgotten it. So I will do a list of random.

-I sometimes want to do a secret blog but think it would take to much time.
-I love my new job.
-What color does a smurf turn when he is being strangled?
-I can't wait for the new smurf movie.
-Elijah is almost 15 months, Crazy!
-I lost the first family Fantasy football game
-I'm sleepy
-Started a new book about a child with Autism who is the only witness to a murder and it's interesting.
-My blogs have less pictures than they did when I started blogging back in 2005.
-I had to drive my new car with it's headlights for the first time since June the other day on my way home.
-To get the most out of the nice weather I eat lunch in my car in the middle of our parking lot.
-Elijah hits Mom and Dad when he gets frustrated.
-Elijah is the best kid at daycare.
-My child will eat anything...I mean anything-food, bugs, rocks, you name it.
-I'm sleepy.

1 comment:

Susie said...

What is the title of the book? Sounds interesting and I might want to read it.