Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Softball

Okay so yesterday I was playing the good girlfriend/fiance card and went to watch BJ play softball. Now this year BJ has decided to play on two softball teams. Well in all previous years when BJ has played on only one team he manages to injure himself and whine and complain about it for the rest of the season. (I love you BJ don't get mad at me) Therefore, we made a deal that if he gets hurt playing softball he would stop for the rest of the season and recover. So anyway this year he has played the whole summer and managed to not get hurt it's amazing. However, there was last night. I watched him take more face dives into the grass and trip over bases then I have ever seen. It was like his whole coordination for softball was lost cuz I was there. Well after several bruises and grass stains the game was over and he refused to be injured. Even though he had a bruise on his wrist that looked like it hurt he was a good boy and didn't complain about it. Awww he is so tough!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah. You are very funny and I would never get mad at you. And oh yeah the bruise is just a tiny bit bigger. But it still doesnt hurt!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on being a man BJ! Maybe you need a banana hammock for your wedding ;).

We had Jen over for a dinner party last night, wish you guys could've come but I understand...I don't want to be here either!

Katie's weddding is this weekend, and it looks like she is going through with it (I haven't received anything that states otherwise). I will be happy and sad, I think. I just hope she enjoys herself. I also hope that they are still going on their honeymoon...she needs to get away. I'll let you know how it goes!