Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Shout out to the Wisconsin Speechies

ROAR??? and oh yeah roar. The first one is rising intonation and the second is a quite mouse like roar. You all know how it goes. And oh yeah don't forget the hand movements. Well I just finished buying books for our LAST semester, the damage came to 163.27 not bad, I was expecting worse. So Jen you might have to sign for some things sometime soon.

Well on a different note today while I was working I registered a six year old boy that was acting like he was 1. He had a pacifier and was whimpering like an infant. His mom even cradled him like a baby! Now I don't like being judgmental of how other people raise their kids but come on, the pacifier is so not good for oral motor development and the way his mom was treating him is going to hurt his psychological development. (Long deep sigh)

Well I am glad to hear that Katie is still going ahead with the wedding it is just to bad they have to do it without her mom and have to wait till December to enjoy their honeymoon. Well her whole family is still in my prayers during this time, I hope everything can still be enjoyed.

Roar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They went on their honeymoon right after the wedding. They are actually going to the same place that we are going (we were thinking of going in December, but now I think it might be late next August). The ceremony and reception was beautiful. It was simple and elegant. She had a single rose in a vase at the front of the alter to symbolize her mom. She also put a poem and some kind words on the back of her program. I have yet to read the poem because it makes me want to cry. She was beautiful and very happy on her wedding day (I was glad to see she was happy).