Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm Board!

Finally a day off! No work and no obligations to do anything, however, I'm board! I am trying to make plans for the evening but things are just more difficult than they really should be. For example, I want to make reservations at a comedy club, but they are not answering the phone so I don't know if they are booked for the evening or not. Frustrating!

Last night BJ and I went to see Wedding Crashers. We both really enjoyed it. In fact, BJ has already put it on his "I am definitely going to get that one when it comes out on DVD" list.

This is a Good Job BJ shout out. BJ is fighting crime in his jewelry store and is helping catch a thief who was their on Wed. Apparently, (all my information comes from the star himself) on Wednesday a lady came into the store and was acting very suspicious. She hung around looking at different items for over an hour and BJ thought this was very weird. He wrote down her license plate number just in case and she left. Well today he gets a call from the owner questioning him about missing items in some of the cases. He tells her about the weird lady and they go to review the tapes. The tapes show her actually taking items out of the cases and leaving with them. Well BJ's smart thinking with the license plates helps them trace this lady down. I just hope they catch the lady! Nice job BJ!

Oh and one year ago today BJ and I got engaged! Wow that year went fast.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Congratulations---and the next year will go by slow then fast as you wait for the big day! Love you!

Anonymous said...

You're bored for one day!!! Expand that times 2 weeks, and that's what my life has been like since school stopped. But, I've tried to keep busy. I have so many projects to show you when you come home. I'll get even more done next week while I'm home. Quilting with my mom, playing with my puppy. Ok, playing with the puppy won't help me finish projects, but it'll be fun anyway. I'll try and remember my camera so I can show you pictures. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Good work Detective BJ! Enjoy being bored Kelly, you'll miss that in about three weeks. I'm glad to hear that the books weren't outrageous (for once). That roomie of yours is shady and you should always watch your back! Yea, I'm talking to you Jen!
bwhahahahahahahahah.