Monday, August 29, 2005

On to Sunday!

Well Sunday would have been great fun if I wouldn't of woken up with my allergies trying to kill me but hey what can you do. I honestly think that I was allergic to the hotel room or something but my eyes were on fire, my nose was clogged my ears and throat were itching along with being completely raw. I felt like a million bucks. Well we checked out of the hotel and went to cheer on the BJ's brothers softball team (the one he could have played on but was the good guy and decided to let the other team go to state cuz there were guys that wanted to go but then never showed up to play). Then we went out to lunch and I challenged BJ to a miniature golf tournament at a place I drive by every time I go home or to school.

Yeah well my plan of beating BJ back fired on me because BJ had a flawless game of mini golf I had ever seen (besides the volcano swallowing his ball cuz he hit it too hard). I ended up losing but he bought me ice cream while he went to goof around in the batting cages. He HAD to see if he "could still hit an 85 mph fast ball." He did, and he hit several of them. He is cute sometimes just like a little kid, but man he enjoys life a whole lot.

Then my worst fears were reviled. I am almost to small to do what normal adults can do. If I shrink any I will not be able to drive the go carts. Honestly HOW SAD IS THAT???

No comments: