Friday, August 12, 2005

Chicago!


Well yesterday, bum foot and all, BJ, his parents and I all went down to the great city of Chicago for a lunch cruise. It was so much fun. It was just a bit rainy but the food and the view were just amazing. I posted some pictures from the boat ride. Oh and since I am so horribly frightened of spiders one decided to join us on the boat, yep that one in the picture. I have to honestly say that was the largest spider I have ever seen and he kept climbing all over the window. For about 15 min. I could only look to my right so I couldn't see this massive thing wanting to eat me. It then started to rain so I think he drowned and I was safe from the spider. After the cruise we went down to the shopping area and I bought a few more Christmas presents and I found a cute looking leprechaun that I took home. I love Chicago it has everything you are looking for. Later that night BJ and I decided to go and see Charlie and The chocolate Factory. WEIRD but really good. Oh there is also a new movie coming out which I have forgotten the name but its about cows and farm animals and I almost peed my pants during the preview so WE are so going to that movie!!!!

well in the words of the Seven Dwarfs "Its off to work I go (whistle, whisle, whistle.) It will be a few days before I post again, I have work, and a wedding tomorrow, then church and work on Sunday. LATER

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Cute pictures!! Someday Ryan and I will roadtrip to Chicago....I'll wait til when you are there and not in Wisconsin though :)

Anonymous said...

The name of the movie was barnyard

LittleKelly said...

It will be fun for you and Ryan to come to Chicago. It will be even more fun when I have a job and we can do all the fun things that cost money!!!