Monday, August 29, 2005

The rest of Friday and Saturday

Alright, so since a ton of stuff has happened since the last post I am making several posts just cuz. I will go day by day Starting with the rest of Friday and all of Saturday.

Okay so we left of in the story of my life with BJ and I heading out to the Gem and Jewlery show out near the airport to buy a center stone for my ring. THIS PLACE WAS AWESOME!!!! I have never seen so much jewelry in one place before. Plus you know how when you watch TV and you see the stars where these massive pieces of jewelry and your like, oh yeah right like places really sell that stuff. Yeah well I saw some fabulous pieces that had to cost over a million bucks. On the up side though I did find a beautiful lab created alixandrite for my ring. The thing about alexandrit stone is that it chances color depending on the type of light that it is exposed to. I will take a picture of it as soon as BJ is done setting it but I don't know how it will turn out or if I can get it in different colors. Plus the deal that we got for this stone was outstanding which makes us even more excited. I posted a picture of some alexandrit stones if you look hard you can see the purple, teal, green and pinks that show up in most stones. My stone stays mostly purple and black, however, when it is black in has the most beautiful colored accents to it, it takes your breath away.

From the show we headed up to Rockford, ILL. and had a gross and disgusting hotel experience. I would tell you more but it gives me the heby gebies every time I think about it so I won't. I will just recommend that if you ever go to Rockford stay away from the travelodge on State St.

No comments: