Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When I Grow up

Alright everyone in the "I don't want to comment on your blog" club. Now I know there are a few of you that comment every now and then, but the rest of you...I made it easy to comment. I added some "boxes" to the bottom of the post so all you have to do is check one that you think goes best with your feelings after you read the blog. Now if you are feeling daring you can also comment and elaborate on you explanations of your check or add another possible box down at the bottom.

On another random note, we started a new office manager today and I think I am about to pull my hair out dealing with the mess. Now Some of you may know that I worked in registration during college and as mundane and tedious as it all was, I think I would love to run an office. However, the more I see of our front office, I have decided I wouldn't want to run the front area of any medical place. Sick people or people in need of a service that they actually don't have to pay for are not the most reliable or nice people in the world. Or maybe it is actually all the extra paperwork that has to do with insurance companies. Now that is a good reason to not want to work somewhere. There will always be crabby people. But anyway. I would love to be in charge of an office, making appointments, telling people who make 5x more than me what they should do and when they should do it. I enjoy that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No way - because it only takes ONE crabby demanding person to ruin an entire day of peacefully bossing around the nicer ones.