Monday, July 19, 2010

I wish I took pictures

This weekend was so action pact I had zero minutes to take pictures. If I would have taken pictures I would have had a wonderful baby post. I could give it a try but it just wouldn't do it justice without the cute pictures. Now I'm sad.

More or less we spent a lot of time over at my Dad's house this weekend. They have recently adopted a new 5 month old crazy puppy (but all 5 month old puppies are crazy), and have taken in 2 five week old puppies for foster care. Elijah enjoyed the baby puppies because they were the size of his stuffed animals at home but these ones moved. Initially he was a little held back with the puppies because they have super sharp teeth and nails, but because of the size he was just overly infatuated with them. The 5 month old puppies he enjoyed but only if he was far enough away from it that it couldn't lick him to death. And actually at one point in the weekend, when Bandit was outside I caught Elijah climbing into her crate and closing the door. It was real cute. So because I didn't take any pictures you will just have to imagine me chasing two little puppies in one direction, a little baby in the other direction, and trying to hold a conversation with an adult who at the same time is chasing all the puppies at the same time.

No comments: