Friday, July 16, 2010

I have a confession

Rescue has an issue... That issue involves frequently eating my undies. It is really frustrating because as far as I can tell there is no rhyme or reason to when or why she decides to do so. I typically average losing one to two pairs of undies per week. I lose more on the weeks that the laundry basket does not make it back into the bathroom, or on weeks when there is a significant weather change. She is real sneaky about this too. She will get every one else busy in the house and go up to the bathroom, then by the time we realize she is missing from our family activities, gone. And what makes it even more frustrating is it's not like the whole pair of undies goes down. She just chews it enough for the undies to be completely unwearable. I have also found that she prefers the newer, most comfy undies. I have pairs of undies that I would love for her to eat...NOPE that would make me happy. The nice expensive comfortable ones gone the second or third time they are worn. I mean really dog! Anyway, my confession.

The other day went into the bathroom and saw a pair of undies where they should not have been and I knew instantly that the dog had gotten another pair. However, when I picked them up to throw them away and see how much of them she actually ate, I realized that there were just a few holes in them. So me being cheep, threw them in the wash and am currently wearing undies with teeth marks in them. I mean compared to all the other pairs of destroyed undies, these are practically still new!

Oh and does anyone have any advice on how to get your dog to stop eating your undies?

No comments: