Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a walker!

Yeah so my life has begun to change. Oh wait, that happend about 13 months ago when that giant child of mine popped out. But this weekend it officially became more crazy. Elijah has decided that he can now walk. More than 1-2 steps from this thing to that thing. It is more of "I will walk around the kitchen table, out of the kitchen, into the living room and then climb up all the stairs before you even blink an eye. I have split emotions about this new talent. The first emotion I have is super excitement becasue now that his eyes are not inches above the ground he is not eating every piece of dirt, fuzz, bug, piece of dog hair and what ever else he finds as he crawls past it. The second emotion is sheir terror because now he is constantly at a new level which means more things that he can find. However, with both of these things going on, my house now loooks like a tornado has got through it and as much as I hate it, I love spending time running around with the baby making it messy instead of cleaning it. So this is my public apoligy to anyone who will be visiting my house before fall, because why waste a good weeekend inside cleaning instead of outside at the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. One of my favorite sayings is Sorry about the mess, but I decided to be a mom today.