Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My favorit things about computers

AUTO-SAVE!!! If you could sing that and waive your hands like at the end of an opera it makes it that much cooler. So say it again... AUTOOOOO-SAAAAVVVE!!

Yes that's right. You forget about this nice piece on you computer until your typing up something important and you have limited time to redo it.

I lost the power twice today and the first time I thought I had lost over a page of parent report and if you have ever done an eval, that is the most important part. It shows the parents that you were really concerned and listening to them. If you get a couple of facts mixed up or flipped around it does not look good on you. Also I am the type of person that as I write I let that information exit my brain. I will put that info back in my brain after I start treating the client, but the time between me writing the evaluation and seeing them. They really do not exist in my head.

So thank you auto save, for making me look like a wonderful, caring clinician.

No comments: