Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy 4th of July: By Elijah

Mommy and Daddy got me up today and said it was number 4. I thought the coolest number was number 1 because that is how old I am. We hung out all morning in our PJ's then I took my nap. When I woke up I had the biggest poopiest diaper in the whole wide world. I decided to share it with Mommy. She didn't think it was so cool and made me take a bath with the dog sprayer. Then we got dressed in my American Flag outfit that Grandma Okel got me for my birthday.

We got in the car and drove out to where a lot of people were. It was super hot, but mom kept saying we were going to watch a parade? I found out what that meant quickly. We sat and watched Grandpa Okel march and shoot his gun. Then we saw the fire trucks and the whole fire family going to a fire very, very, slow. I liked to wave at all the people. Then there were people throwing things at us. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't share with me.
Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Sarlina's where we hung out and had dinner. I had to eat my dinner fast or else the doggies would eat it. That Bandit, she kept taking everything I wanted. Then we went to see Fireworks. Mom was getting nervous because most kids she knows (Uncle Brett) scream at fireworks. I don't know what the big deal was. They were super cool. I wanted to touch them but Mommy said they were to far away and I really shouldn't touch them. That didn't stop me from trying. I want to go see more fireworks. Daddy said we might get to go to a baseball game with fireworks! I hope so.

No comments: