Tuesday, June 29, 2010

100th post of the year!!

First Time since beginning to blog have I hit 100 blogs in a single year. Soon I will also hit a record # 300 blogs for the sight!

Elijah's Birthday party

Things didn't start out the way it was all planned. BJ called me on Thursday and told me that he needed to work at some time this weekend. I went into major panic mode thinking that BJ wouldn't be able to go to Elijah's first birthday party. BJ worked things out to the best scenario possible. That being he would work his 8-4:30 shift on Friday, come home eat, sleep from 8-about 11 get ready to go back to work, work from 12-7 come, home, shower, sleep from 8:30-10, wake up, help me get ready for the party, have the party, sleep, go on with the day. Therefore, I was needing to get everything ready by myself. Thank goodness my co-worker from Rainbow came over to help Friday night. She wrapped all Elijah's gifts and cut up all the fruit for the party. We had all of our family here for the party and it was wonderful. Elijah started to get a bit done with it all after awhile, however, he wasn't feeling the best. He really wasn't about the cake, but that was the first time he really had that much sugar at one time.

It was a great day, maybe next year BJ won't be so sleepy.

No comments: