Thursday, June 10, 2010

FINALLY

First of all...made some changes to the blog can you tell??? Do you like?

Second of all...So flipping glad the Blackhawks won last night. For many reasons. Mainly because, a sport that mainly involves ICE should not last longer than the Ice caps themselves. Second, I enjoy the fact that now IN MID JUNE we can finally start enjoying baseball (mind you my team isn't doing so well) but either way. And now that they FINALLY won the Stanly Cup I can now talk about it. It was getting a bit "inconvenient" for our family. I mean really, we have to be in by 7:00 to watch the puck drop every 2-3 days. However, it was nice to have nap time between periods one and three. Plus now that this is all done, I can finally list my car and get it sold. Just because we have to be more open to sell it. Yippy!


Tell me the truth though, do you like this layout/background or should I go back the other way? I don't know

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new format...though honestly I usually read it where I don't see the format either way.

Unknown said...

I like the new format but would like to see more of the pretty flower!. Like the lighter color.