Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Brett

Today, my lovely brother turned 22. if I was concerned at all about his ability to live through his first legal year of drinking, they are all gone now. Since today was major picture day here we took some extra pictures just for Brett, because we all know how much he loves Elmo, here is his current favorite nephew in his favorite cartoon character.

On another note. Another professional photographer disappointed me today. We had Elijah's professional pictures scheduled today and when we got there Elijah was a little sleepy but he is a great kid so I figured we had about 20-30 minutes of great pictures for the baby. We started out and did about 20 minutes of great pictures. Then another photographer came in and asked our photographer if her flash was on. Guess what! It wasn't! That's right the great pictures, just blackness. After about 3 more minutes Elijah was done with pictures and just wanted to be held. I was very annoyed. We got some really cute ones though and we spent a small fortune, but some of the ones that were taken before were better and that makes me sad. So once again, something important I paid extra money for to capture on film was not captured.

1 comment:

Aunt Debra said...

You should not have had to pay a fee or been given another day and time at no extra cost. What a bummer!