Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Look I'm a fish: by Elijah

(Sorry I don't know why some pictures are tiny. I am only 11 months old you know)

Two weeks ago Grandma wanted to take me to feed the ducks but it was hotter than the oven outside and we couldn't go. So that Sunday Daddy thought we could go down town to the river and feed the ducks in our town. So Mommy got a bag from the cold box that had been in there for my whole life and we drove down to the river. Once there Mommy said the water was going too fast and there were no ducks. (I think she was blind because there was a really really big duck behind her, Daddy called it a goose, he doesn't know anything!) We finally found two duckies but two kids chased them away with a stick before we could feed them. Then we went to the little river were there were big kids catching frogs and tadpoles and things. Mommy said we could go in so we did. I was like a fish. But I really wanted to crawl in the creak and not walk. Mommy said no. I found an island and named in after me. Baby Elijah Island. Then on the way home we stopped to get ice cream. That was the best part! It was super yummy!
(This picture is sooo old, I don't know why mommy used it)

No comments: