Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One year ago...

Where were you one year ago today?? I don't know everything about one year ago but I remember a portion of ti and for that matter that is really all that counts. One year ago this was me...I was working 40 hour weeks. I was wearing my husbands shorts and shirt because apparently none of my own clothing (including my maternity stuff) did not fit me. My feet were so swollen they looked like footballs attached to my little legs. My legs were swollen and I had stretch marks all up and down them. I had a giant baby in my belly and i was super uncomfortable. A year ago tomorrow I spent most of my day with the nurses at CDH thinking I was in labor. WRONG, just wishful thinking.

If you can't already tell this is a semi-count down to the 1 year birthday of my little man.

And for all of you wondering when the next one might be showing up. I need to completely forget the pain I was in that last couple of weeks, and the sleepless nights before BJ and I discuss the next one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Every time I see this picture I just stare in awe and shock. How does a body DO that???!!