Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago today, I woke up at the same time I did every night between 1 and 2 am and made my nightly trip to the living room couch. By this time in my pregnancy I was so used to being awake when the rest of the world was asleep that this wasn't anything new to me. However, all those darn birthing classes said, when the contraction are less than 5 minutes apart for over an hour you should come in. So at 5:00 am I wake up my hubby and let him know we needed to go visit the hospital. We headed off to the hospital where I spent the next 5 or 6 hours being monitored at the hospital because the put me on my back for over 30 minutes and my blood pressure went through the roof and I had to be monitored for the next couple of hours and have a million test run to make sure I was a-okay. I was and home I went. I went back to work on Wednesday.

No comments: