Thursday, April 01, 2010

Baby boom

I feel that since Elijah was born everyone one else on the planet got pregnant. I wish I would have known that everyone else time line was about 9 months behind mine. It's not that I want to have another baby, it's just I wish my friends had kids closer in age with Elijah. I always grew up YEARS older than everyone we hung out with. It is hard finding new friends (it takes time I don't have, and I barely see the friends I have now). I just wish there was a kid in my close circle of friends, or family that was about 3-6 months younger or older than Elijah. Don't get me wrong, I am SO EXCITED that I have other parents to hang with, and I know once Elijah gets into school we will have more same aged peers to hang with, but who knows if I will get along with their parents. Oh well, lots of babies in the next year, that equals lots of cuteness, lots of diapers, lots of boobies for breast feeding mommies.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

It'll seem like they are far apart for a year or so but after that you won't be able to tell and they will play nicely together! Baby booms are fun!