Sunday, April 18, 2010

Swimming?? by Elijah

We are currently living in a new place, it is weird, it has lots of doors and the magic room that lets you go to a different place. Mom said that we are going swimming. New experience for me! Mommy took off all my clothes and put a special diaper on. then she put these real cool orange shorts on, but she forgot my shirt. Then Daddy got shorts on too. We went to the magic room that Mommy keeps calling an elevator, and went downstairs. Then we went into a room with lots of screaming kids in a giant bathtub. Daddy then tried to put me into the pool but it was cold, and the kids kept splashing and I didn't like it. Daddy tried to put me on the top step but I was holding on to daddy with all the strength I could possibly handle, I didn't want to be dropped in. Then we left, Mommy says we have to go back tomorrow because all the crazy kids that were there today will be back in school. I'll try it, I guess.

No comments: