Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swimming part 2

After we returned from our trip, I needed about 5 days of rest. I was utterly exhausted, then add some other things in my life and I had no energy left to blog. But no worry, I am back. Time to get back to the important things in life... Elijah!!

After the poor swim attempt on Sunday morning we went back after all the kids left the hotel on Monday and did some swimming. Elijah was not super fond of the whole idea, however, he did let us go all the way in and pass him back and forth. The only problem... I had to be caught on camera in my swimsuit. Sorry about that everyone.
First we needed to walk down to the pool. BJ needed a picture.

We got in slowly and we were okay as long as we stopped to wave at Daddy every couple of minutes.

We did have a couple of questionable moments where Mr. Elijah needed to grab on with both hands.

We eventually got brave enough to get our shoulders wet.

Then we had the best part...we got out and dried off.

No comments: