Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love you but go away

After a long family packed weekend with, uh, well family, I am ready to be done. I love family, and I especially love family that is close and gets a long. However, after so many days and hours and minutes together I really can't handle any more. BJ's cousin said it best, this has been great to see you all and spend time with you all, but now I want all of you to leave. I even started to get sick of my husband. Almost to a point where I almost jumped out of the car about 10 miles west of the Minnesota/Wisconsin border. When I decided that probably would have ended badly, I then just stopped talking with my husband and when I did finally get a hold of me crabby emotions I told him off. That was probably about 30 miles East of the Minnesota/Wisconsin border. Then BJ let me drive which aloud me to calm down a bit but still I am ready to go back to work tomorrow just to get some quiet, wait..., um, how about time away from my child and husband.

Now to all my kids, I don't have the patients to deal with your crabbies tomorrow, so I only expect wonderful children to show up. Thank you.

1 comment:

Chris and Keri said...

We were glad to have you back and happy to help your marriage :)