Monday, April 26, 2010

Couponing

I think the whole idea of couponing is an awesome idea. I even think it is an awesome stress reliever, and if you are really into it, you can save a TON of money without driving all over God's green earth to find the deals. I actually and in the beginning stages of couponing, the cutting out the coupons and the reading the sales adds around the area. I really need to get into the second stage of couponing that would mean shopping. Yes, I actually do not go shopping every week. Surprising I know, I do go to Costco about every other week or so, so that keeps our house full of food so we can eat lunch most days.

With our finances being tight, or me just wanting to spend money smartly, have basically cut out all fun shopping. This leaving the only time I get to spend money for when I pay the bills or go grocery shopping. Therefore, I make it a game and try to challenge myself and set expectations for how much I have to save per trip. So BJ all those times you say I am not competitive or athletic you just are putting me in the wrong competition. Give me the coupons, and food I need to buy and I will see if I can get it for the cheapest possible price.

No comments: