Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Calling in a favor

I would like to call in the favor of magic to extend the weekend by a day. I am starting to stress out a bit about the whole month of May starting with this weekend. I have lots of traveling to do as well as the church garage sale to get to. This weekend we have Brett's college graduation, and nefuwe Brady's first communion one on Saturday, one on Sunday and they are about 5-6 hours driving distance appart from each other. Fan-tastic. And I just started to realize that I don't have a plan for the dog. BOOO! The following weekend is Mother's day which might be spent cleaning the house, happy first mother's day to me! The next weekend, BJ has a job on Saturday and Sunday we will be driving to Iowa for Tom's college graduation. The weekend following that does not have a plan set in stone but we will be getting our stuff ready to bring to the garage sale at church, then I will be taking several days off during the week for garage sale, then it is Memorial day and we will be hanging out with Grandpa Brain one day. Plus some where in the month of May Elijah is switching Daycares which means in my free time, HAHA, I need to get all of my paper work ready for him to start there.

So much to do, I'm going crazy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You know that you have a couple of neighbors, oh, 10 feet or so to your left who are more than willing to help out if they are around. All you need to do is ask. :)