Monday, February 22, 2010

why I love my job

There are many moments in my life when I don't enjoy my job. However, to all those moments I have 10 or more moments that I love. Here are a couple of them:
  • My friend who is so into sports has told me on multiple occasions that he wants to be a basketball, football playing chef.
  • My friend who thought he got a day off of school because of Valentines day, and my other friend who thought he got a day off of school because of Groundhogs day.
  • My friend who thought that the handicap signs were people sitting on to potties.
  • The days I get hugs and kisses from my favorite friends.
  • I played candyland 3 times today, and candyland bingo once.
  • My ability to constantly lose at Hi-Ho-Cherry-O even if I try and cheat to win.
  • I know how to cheat at almost all games so I can lose. (Some times I switch it around to win)
  • Special rules to make all games completable in about 15-20 min. (except battleship, can't play that one fast)
  • Mr. Potato head and all his parts.
  • Sticky balls
  • Bubbles when they want to work right.
  • FisherPrice little people
  • Talking with Friends over 10 about "real life" things.
  • Singing Wheels-on-the Bus at the top of my lungs while doing all the motions while my little friends just sit and stare at me.

These are just a few...

PS. Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures of my 8 month old child. Yes tomorrow he will be 8 months old. CRAZY.

No comments: