Friday, February 05, 2010

Problem with movie deal

I get distracted A LOT. When I get distracted I think of many, many, many different things. Since posting last night I have been thinking about my made for TV movie. I have realized a flaw...I don't have guts to complain about things at work or people that may be annoying me that particular day or week, or month. Now don't get me wrong, most of the things that happen to me I am not really annoyed by. But there are times. I can always post about crazy dog, and some crazy kids but other than that, I need to be careful not to make people mad at me. However, sometimes I think the dog might be able to read cuz she acts weird sometimes. Oh well, so life will go on, and if my life story ever gets made into a movie, depending on the $$ that they offer me, their might be a bunch "additions" to my blog. Don't worry though if you never make me mad then you won't have to be worried about looking bad on TV. HA... maybe the people I don't like will be played by people who can't act. HA... So far people that have claimed actors: My mom wants Meg Ryan or ?? I forgot, one of my co-workers wants Julia Roberts. I am still pushing BJ to pick someone.

Wish me luck. Tomorrow I will be off to Mazda with my Father to push for reimbursement on my car. Yes, I'm taking my dad because BJ will be at work and I really didn't think the Suits at Mazda would take a 5'1'' girl who looks like she is 12 carrying a baby that is half her size seriously. So Elijah will stay with Grandma and my dad, my automotive pinata bag, and I will go for a ride to Mazda. In a perfect, and completely unrealistic world, Mazda would look at everything and say, "We are sorry for your inconvenience, here's a new car." Um, Okay! We will see what goes down. There is going to be a rumble!

Time to wake up my hubby so he can go to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie Couric!! I could be played by Katie Couric. I am sure she is tired of doing news shows by now and would love to be featured in some goofy movie or tv show!

Chris and Keri said...

Hope you are kicking butt at Mazda! You go girl!