Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day at the Auto Show!

Last year on Valentines Day BJ and I headed to the Auto show. Last year I was preggers and in a a lot of pain with all that walking and standing and everything. This year different story. This year there was not a baby on the inside of me but a giant child on the outside fo me. This year we also had our neighbors come with us. Here are some pictures of us enjoying all the shinny cars and cool things. We child tested many vehicles and I took every captain's seat in and out of every "van" there. Those things are heavy, but, if I will be the one doing it, then I have to do it all by myself. I have to say the easiest of all of them were the Town and Country and the Dodge Van which is basically the same thing. BJ is now sound asleep on the neighbors couch while Elijah is up stairs in his pack-n-play sleeping. Overall it was a great day, good friends, good food, and good entertainment.First we tried out a motorcycle. This is the only place mommy will let me ride one. Especially without a helmet!
Then I found a car that met it's match with a circular saw. I thought the big round thing in my face was a really big teething ring. It tasted kinda funny and mommy wouldn't let me eat it Then we headed over so I could flirt with the Blackhawks Ice Crew!
Here is my little Mini man in a Mini Cooper. How cute.
Hey cool, this truck has a playpen in the back of it. Awesome!
Here is Elijah getting plowed while eating his bottle.
There were cars there made by Ford that you could customize for your business. Well we found one that I think the logo should have been placed differently on the car. Here is the full logo:
Here is what it said when you open the door. I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Made me laugh!