Thursday, February 04, 2010

Once upon a time..

First of all I will fill you in about the car then get to something happier.

Cost of tow to car place: Free thanks to AAA

Cost of Rental car for 1.5 days while car is being fixed: $70.00 after 5% discount from AAA (hopefully we will be reimbursed for this from our insurace company)

Cost of missing 2 hours of work: 0 dollars-all my kids reschedualed

Cost of a broken spring in your drive belt that won't let your car run: $1022.86 **OUCH** Trust me Mazda will be hearing from me and I will be working in all my free time to get as much of it reimbursed as possible.
HAPPIER NOTE begins now-->
Since my mom opened my eyes to the number of blogs out on the Internet and the number of people reading other peoples blogs I have begun thinking...

Now that I know people will read my blog they get a window into my world. Some times, things that happen in real life are better than things someone can create (i.e. my dog). If you get a real interesting life and the right person reading your blog you could get a movie deal out of it. I mean come on, look at some of the movies that have made it big recently. The Blindside: true story on the life of an ordinary man who had an extra ordinary event in his life. Example number 2: Marley and Me: a true story about the life of a dog and how it impacted a family. Example number 3: My Big Fat Greek Wedding: alright I know this one was a little over the top and exaggerated but still taken from life experiences.
Therefore in the future, I see movie/TV producers looking to the blogs of everyday people to make the next big movie or TV show. I mean how cool would it be if one day your just sitting in your living room, writing the day's events on the computer to share with the world, and save your life on the Internet for the rest of history, and the next you are answering the phone to a producer wanting to buy the rights to your life. For that matter everyone I mention in my blog needs to start thinking about what famous person you want to play you in my made for TV movie. Let me know in case I get the call tomorrow.

I would like Sandra Bullock to play me. I think she is clumsy, and she acts the way my brain works.

Oh and by the way this would be awesome!!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Hate to burst your bubble, but the whole "turn a blog into a movie" was done already...Julie and Julia! Great movie!