Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Scissors and Polar Bears

So last night I was talking about scissors and realized that scissors is a pluralized word, but I don't really understand why. I mean it is weird to be like that pen, that paper, those scissors. Jen and Tania both think it is because there are two blades and that is what makes scissors plural. But they are stuck together so that should make them one thing right? Stupid English.

As most people know, I love polar bears. So we were looking into trips where you spend days upon days in the cold looking for polar bears in there natural environment. Brr, but really cool and kind of expensive. To freeze for a week it costs like $4,000. So, so much for that fun idea. I will have to save money for the next 10 years just to get their, but never fear, I will see the polar bears (and maybe take a little one home).

Oh and Happy Birthday to Katie!

No comments: