Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hasbro


So as my assistantship my job is to clean, organize and update the clinical materials in the speech-language clinic. Well today it was brought to my attention that a few of the games are missing or have broken parts to them. So I thought well wouldn't it be nice if we could replace the games, but that costs a lot of money when you think about replacing 10 games with just one or two game pieces missing but the rest of the thing is just fine. Therefore, I started to investigate and this is what I found:

1. You know how games are made by MB, and Parker Brothers. Yeah, well really they are all made by hasbro and they rule the world when it comes to toys and games and stuff. (Can you say MONOPOLY? And yes they make that game toooo.)

2. You can buy pieces to games like perfection, candyland, and all those other games that have little parts that you fed to the dog when you were little or that have cards that were torn in the fight over who got to go first or who REALLY won the game. The parts cost any where from $0.50 to about $3.00.

3. For every game that you know there are about four different editions for it. For example, there is Candyland, Dora the Explorer Candyland, Winnie the Pooh Land, and like a 25 edition Candyland. Everything you could ever want they have it.

The site address is www.hasbro.com

2 comments:

BJ said...

SNAPS for Kelly. Thats why I love you your all about saving money. Too bad I am all about spending money!! Sorry! (and no not the game)

Ryan and Katie said...

Thanks for passing the info along :)