Monday, November 21, 2005

Sugar Plums and sweet stuff

As I sit in front of my computer at 11:00 at night I think to my self. This is stupid, I could so be going to bed right now and getting some sleep. However, due to my stupid obsession with my boyfriend I think I should sit up and wait for the last 2 minutes of a football game to conclude so I could talk to him for just a bit. But I shouldn't blame it all on him, I mean I am living in Wisconsin and can't stand the Green Bay Packers so I guess I wouldn't really mind if they lost. I always hate the last 2 minutes of a football game because they seem to last FOREVER. The coaches have this strategy of saving all their timeouts so they can drag out the agony of a loss or try and throw the other team off by stopping and starting over and over again.

Well GO Vikings, I hope you win so the game is over. I think I might cry if it goes into over time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the Vikings won!! Only by a field goal, but hey a win's a win. I'm so glad I have a roommate who is not a Packer fan. Living in Wisconsin, and having a Packer fan for a roommate would probably push me over the edge. It's bad enough you like cheese. ;-) Just kidding...love you.